Are you ‘Jumping’ or ‘Grumping’ this week? Join our digital coffee morning via Zoom at 10.30am every Wednesday and meet other Freelance Mums to talk about this week’s successes and challenges in your business and beyond.
If you you are already a Freelance Mum member visit the Facebook Group, The Mothership for the Zoom link to join the coffee morning.
If you’re not yet a member of Freelance Mum, we’re offering a month’s FREE membership – including access to digital coffee mornings & networking events and access to the online community. Contact Faye to start your FREE trial today!
Can’t wait to see you soon!
Faye Dicker (founder of Freelance Mum)
The Mother of all Coffee Mornings | 10:30 – 11:15 | Schedule
- One minute intros: Share your your name/business name/any links in the chat box
- Jumping or Grumping: ‘Blankety Blank’ style, we ask every one to write down if they are ‘jumping’ or ‘grumping’ to start the meeting
- Jumpers & Grumpers: We hear from a couple of the ‘jumpers’ and ‘grumpers’
- Breakout rooms: Split into smaller groups, choose your own topic and chat about what is most useful to you
- Feedback: Quick catch up from our breakout groups
- Espresso shot: 1 minute positive pep talk from a Freelance Mum
- Fill your cup: Now that your coffee cup is empty, what are you going to do next to fill it up?
Freelance Mum is child-friendly networking, for mums (and dads) in business. It was founded in 2014, after Faye Dicker discovered the challenge of juggling voiceover work around children. If child-friendly networking events didn’t exist, then she would just have to create them!
In the last 6 years Faye has been awarded Freelance Ambassador of the Year award with IPSE and Top 100 Most Inspirational Women in the West, for her work supporting the Freelance Mum community.
We have amazing network of support, who all have each others back, every step of the way.
Since Covid-19 we have swiftly adapted and made our networking events digital by introducing a weekly Wednesday coffee morning – The Mother of all Coffee Mornings via Zoom. These weekly events follow a relaxed format, to allow you to connect, catch up and ‘fill your cup’ at every meeting. We also have twice monthly socially distanced netwalks in Ashton Court (second Tuesday and forth Friday of the month).
We are constantly adpating to the changing Covid-19 situation and will continue to explore other safe options for future networking events.
Freelance Mum Coffee Mornings are kindly sponsored by the YTKO North and East Bristol Support (NEBS) programme